125ml bottle will treat up to 1250 litres of fuel. Suitable for petrol, diesel, biodiesel, ethanol blended and bunkered fuels.
AR6200-EU is a revolutionary fuel additive specifically designed to address fuel challenges not adequately addressed at the refinery. It has been engineered to increase the surface area of fuel molecules and commence the burn rate of hydrocarbons at a lower temperature to yield more available BTU’s from the combustion process. The fuel becomes more aromatic (increased chemical stability) and a longer residual burn occurs.
Normally, hydrocarbons burn between 800ºF and 1200ᵒF. Beginning the burn rate lower, the lower end hydrocarbons are burnt and the combustion process is more residual and complete, this practically eliminates leaving behind unburned hydrocarbons and wasted energy in the form of black smoke or emissions.
This maximizes the BTU (energy) availability of fuel thus increasing torque whilst reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions.
AR6200-EU is suitable for all liquid hydrocarbon fuel types of varying quality including gasoline, ethanol, biofuels, heating oil, 2-stroke mixes and heavy oils such as bunker fuel.
AR6200-EU protects the entire fuel system and pump when using E5, E10 or other bio ethanol blended gasoline. It is also a perfect additive for bio-diesel and bio-diesel blended fuels providing an effective lubricity barrier. The catalyst technology facilitates a cleaner burn to prevent deposit build-up.
AR6200-EU is designed to be completely soluble in fuel oils and can be added directly to bulk storage to maintain and/or restore the fuel efficiency.
- Lowers burn rate by up to 400 degrees for improved combustion
- Combustion catalyst maximizes available BTU yield
- Restores & increases torque, horsepower and fuel economy
- Reduces harmful emissions CO, NOX, SO, SO2 & HC
- Reduce carbon build-up & DPF regeneration cycles
- EPA Registered # 13720012
- Carbon Mass Balance test shows an average 8% MPG improvement
- SAE J1321 test documented an 8.2% MPG improvement
- Demulsifier – separates water from fuel
- Polymerization Retardant – Prevents sludge and surface build-up
- Dispersant – Removes pre-existing solids in the fuel
- Lubricant – Lubricates the fuel system
- Detergent – Safely removes deposits from fuel system & combustion area
- Corrosion Inhibitor – Protects tanks and fuel systems against corrosion
- Contains no alcohol
- Stabilizer – maintains fuel integrity for many years
- 1 litre treats up to 10,000 litres of fuel
- Non-flammable – Can be safely shipped nationally and internationally
AR6200-EU contains a dispersant to stabilize and maintain fuel in storage. Fuel oil can polymerize as soon as it is refined. This polymerization forms submicronic particles and as the process continues particles become larger and agglomerate forming macroscopic sludge that blocks the filters and injectors. This results in a loss of power, fuel economy and increases harmful emissions. AR6200-EU disperses existing microscopic sludge and inhibits further polymerization thus enabling fuel to be combusted more efficiently. AR6200-EU will extend the life of fuel – a vital benefit for bunkered fuel and emergency generators.
AR6200-EU advanced chemistry package also includes: lubricants to protect the injectors and pump – a critical issue with today’s low lubricity ULSD fuels; a corrosion inhibitor to protect tanks and key systems; detergents to maintain clean fuel lines, filters, atomizers and combustion areas; and a demulsifier agent to separate accumulated water.
AR6200-EU is successfully used worldwide in a wide array of applications including commercial fleet vehicles, power plants, furnaces, generators, sea vessels, mining equipment, agricultural vehicles, machinery, motor sport, consumer vehicles, fuel storage and more.
- For the initial 3 dosages use at a ratio of 1:5000 (1ml treats 5 litres of fuel)
- Maintenance dosage use at a ratio of 1:10000 (1ml treats 10 litres of fuel)
- For low quality bunker fuel use continually at a ratio of 1:7500
- For 2 stroke engines use at a ratio of 1:5000