AR2300 is formulated from organic esters as an advanced additive to dissolve carbon, varnish and sludge in engines, gearboxes, automatic transmissions, differentials and power steering systems whilst revitalizing the seals.
AR2300 is made up of three ester groups. The lanolin ester is the main cleaning agent. Its function is to impregnate the surface of varnish and coked-up deposits. The second is an aliphatic ester. Its function is to provide for improved film forming of the host oil, eliminating the potential of dry spots in the oiling system during the cleaning process. This component is also very resistant to oxidation and is a supplement to the host oil while contaminants are being removed and deposited in the filtration media.
The last ester is a biodegradable, polyol ester, which provides extreme pressure capability to the host oil. Utilizing heat, pressure, and flow generated within the oiling system, AR2300 safely and effectively dissolves deposits. Because these deposits were formed slowly over time; they are cleaned and removed slowly and methodically.
AR2300 is the ideal initial cleaning phase before using any additional oil additives.
FEATURES // BENEFITS:
- Disolves all carbon, varnish, sludge and corrosion buildup
- A safer alternative to aggressive solvents
- Restores fluid system efficiency
- Creates a spotless surface for the introduction of friction modifiers
- As a dispersant maintains particles from agglomerating
- Dissolves high temp carbon deposits on turbo bearings
- Decreases consumption of oil
- Reduces emissions in engines
- Lowers fluid system operating temperature
- Adding AR9100 or AR9300 maintains deposit free fluid system for highest efficiency
Viiscosiitty SUS 100F——————————————-200